manifestasi...

AllRightsReserved © 2010 tujuhjiwa
Use without permission is illegal.
Please contact me for more info.

I like this shot, especially on the angle and composition. The color are a bit too striking for me. I think i should lessen the color temp in the settings earlier. How ever, i wish the wave are there which can give me more opportunity to do slow shutter a bit more. This place are amazing, althought its not as good as Penang or other island or seaside at Northern peninsular malaysia, this is still cool for me. I hope one day i can do one more shooting here with more friends. alone is not enough.. hhaha

# Sunrise
# Handheld
# Adjustable ND filter set to Nd2~Nd4
# A slight tint adjustment in WhiteBalance>Kelvin
# Support me at Facebook, RedBubble and RuangJiwa

No comments:

Post a Comment

shoutout ur souls!!!